Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SDTH DUG DSCO SIGM NYX

Some reflections..,

I've decided to hold onto SDTH and DSCO at least for the time being rather than sell for profits. I still think the upside is greater than the downside here... SDTH is up against 200 DMA; if it breaks through this and the 8.76 50 DMA it could run to the 100 day over 10. The company has a new translator on board. The new facility didn't come online until April 14 so I do not expect them to substantially beat the estimates this quarter. However I do expect them to post a very strong year... NPCC makes products stronger and cheaper and plastics will be needed in any economy...
I will sell if SDTH breaks support below 7.50 tomorrow.

DSCO: There is a lot of promise here and the stock is not excessively priced. I originally intended to take profits but I think they are getting close after doing more DD. I will hold but keep watch.

SIGM: Continues to run. Short covering and now just buy support and traders getting wind. The stock as mentioned on the last post is still cheap.

DUG: Oil constraints... also the weak economy and Buffet's remarks mean many think the dollar just paused and will continue it's decline... money has flowed back into ag and oil for the time being...

NYX: They are on track. You are unlikely to ever see this stock around 60 again. This is the best quarter they have posted so far... the Wal-Mart strategy is in place... the futures contract is nice.



This blog is for informational purposes only. It does not give investment advice.

No comments: