Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sold 60% of my SDTH at 8.14

The report was released early. Decent numbers as I expected, nothing spectacular, the real growth will come in the second half of the year. The CC will be better than some in the past. I kept the rest with a tight stop under 7.5 in case guidance and the overall call moves the stock. Guaranteed profits here unless the stock gaps down huge tomorrow. This is a very promising co... look for growth to accelerate later in the year.

I have to get back to my work for a while now (it will be getting busy now) and will be posting less often in the near future. The posts I do put down will likely be in depth stock, industry, or market reviews and a few quick posts.

The posts so far have helped me do well and think quite a bit... I will continue more frequently when time permits.


This blog is for informational purposes only. It does not give investment advice.

No comments: