Thursday, July 3, 2008

A New Name... A little different Design... A word...

As I've said I'm always looking to improve. I had to learn some basic computer stuff for work so I decided to extend this by editing the html in my template and re-designing a few things. It was fun to figure out how to mess around with html a bit. I also changed the name and description... in case you didn't notice... this one I expect to keep. :)....

The strategy to be in mostly cash and have available resources has been a plus. More later...

This blog is for informational purposes only. It does not give investment advice.

4 comments:

bpg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The ongoing quest for blog perfection. I am very familiar with this pursuit. It can be addictive. I dig the new look
It has a more refined presence.
Check out the vid link that I just left on your last post.

By the way what field of biochemistry are you involved in? I am sure thats gotta help picking bio stocks.

Sorry for deleting my first comment. I was signed in under a work email account.

rosesryellow2 said...

50,

Yeah I'm trying to everything not to make it an addiction. That's the last thing I need!... This blog is fun and is intended to help myself and others succeed... while taking up minimal time requirements! It's tough...

Regarding Biochemistry...
A lot of techniques from DNA microarrays to PCR to various other facets of it... in terms of stocks usually the general knowledge is the key as these techniques will not help with picks,,, but understanding the science and then applying it to the each company helps a lot for almost any medical/chemical/bioscience company I have found...

I wish I had the same knowledge in the computer tech industry as I had to ask my friend why VMW was so hot and if I had understood the biz better this would have helped... I never did take a position but I have to watch it... my friend uses it everyday and loves it...

rosesryellow2 said...

Thanks for the support of the new design...